|education||Desktop Base software|
|Education API||Education Solution|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
School Management software
- What is school management software?
A School Management System is designed to facilitate paperless administration of schools. School software has the ability to host modules which allows a user to maintain an academic history of students, records, etc. which ultimately helps the staff, teachers to work in accord.
- Can I get a demo before purchasing the software?
A. We are providing a fully functional copy of the software as Trial. You can download the trial copy by clicking on Try now button. After providing the required information, a download link is sent to your registered email. A 30 days trial product key and Code are also sent separately to make the software working.
- Can I use the software without the Internet ?
Yes, the Internet is not the required for regular operating software. You need to have internet connection, initially at the time of registration, getting latest update and export of data to the website.
- Is my data secured using your Software?
Yes, The software gets installed on your PC, with no or limited access to others in the network. Your data is 100% secured.
- How to take backups for Data ?
You need not worry for the data backups. Software - Next Generation’s inbuilt auto backup features keeps on taking scheduled backups.
- In What Operating System software will work ?
The software works on Windows (XP, 7, 8) 32 bit, 64 bit. operating system
- What is the ideal hardware suggested to run the software ?
Pentium P-IV and above with Hard disk space of 1 GB, RAM of 1 GB or more and above Graphics Display 1024x768 VGA Monitor.
- What is date format is used in the sofware?
The short date format used is DD/MM/YYYY. You are required to change the date format from the control panel if the set date format is not currently applied.
- How many schools can be managed in the software ?
One school with all the division (Pre-primary, Primary, secondary, higher secondary) can be easily managed in software.
- many classes and sections can be managed in software ?
In software you can configure classes from Nursery to XII (science, commerce, arts) and section from A to R i.e 18 sections for each class.
- Can I run the software from different computers in my school ?
Yes, you will have to install the server and client configurations on your Local network.
- Do I have to buy a different software for Network configurations ?
No, the same installer provided works for configuring a single PC software system and also a network based software architecture.
- What education boards are supported in SURE-NG software ?
The Software is designed considering the requirement of all formats of education, hence supports any board and even schools affiliated to CBSE, ICSE and ICS.
- What mediums are supported in software ?
The Software works in multiple languages
- What file format is required for the school logo ?
School logo can be a GIF, JPG, PNG or BMP file. The logo has to be of 185 Px Height and 225 Px width. However PNG Format with transparent background would be preferable.
- What is class GR Setup ?
The School maintains a track record of the General Register number assigned to a student. This number series cannot be duplicated or skipped at any instance. Class GR Set up is to configure the starting number from where the software auto generates the next GR number for the division.
- What is MINI GR ?
Mini GR is a snapshot of GR information of a student. This screen gives you a jump start in making the software functionality. All you have to do is enter the details of attendance register in it. (student's name, roll no, GR no. & mobile no).
- How do I place the students photograph in my records ?
Students information - along with all other information and photographs can be maintained at one single location for later usage. Students photographs can be taken directly with a webcam or a scanned image. The capture tool provided, is powered with cropping facility to enable proper image selections.
- The students category is not listed in the drop down list. How to add in the list ?
In case the Students Category - is not listed in the drop down list. Mouse click on the label "Category". This will open a dialog box where you can add a new category. The same process applied to Religion / Mother tongue.
- To which mobile no. the SMS will be delivered ?
All the SMSs will be delivered to the mobile no. entered in field adjacent to FATHER MOBILE NO. on The second tab.
- What is holiday profile ? What is its benefit ?
Holidays during the academic year are fixed before the start of the session. Here SURE provides with multiple profiles, which can be applied to various divisions (Pre-Primary, Primary & Secondary). This eliminates the hassle of remembering days, while entering the students presence, thus eliminating operational mishaps.
- How will the absent SMS look like ?
The format for text message for absent student is
is absent on . For the list of approved formats, check out the approved templates under Send Custom SMS.
- All the Classes do not appear in the list for entering presence ?
Please check that the class, which you are looking for has a proper holiday profile applied to it. During Holiday Setup, the class might be missed while assigning to holiday profile.
- Can I arrange students roll nos. in alphabetical order?
Yes, the SURE-NG software provides you with an array of choices, you can set the roll nos in alphabetical order, ascending or descending, girls first then boys, or boys first then girls or mixed gender listings.
- Can I move a student from one section to another ?
Yes, you can move a student from one section ex. V-A to V-C , open Class Management > Add Student to Section , make selection for the current class, section and student(s) to move and new section., then press [ >> ] to move the students.
- Can I move a student from one class to another ex. class-IV to class V ?
Yes, when the annual exams are over and results declared, you can promote the student to upper class. from Class Management > Academic Year wise Transfer.
- What is meant by cummulative exams ?
Cummulative exams are group exams. Marks for these exams are derived from the average weightage of marks obtained in other exams selected as the source to this exam.
- What is meant by scanned exams ?
Students, appear for tests/exams conducted by external examining bodies. To help maintain the record of such exams, the school can maintain a repository of scanned images of these results.
- Can I change the name of an exam ?
Yes, the exam name can be changed at a later stage for a more context sensitive exam name.
- Can I change the date of the exam ?
Yes, the exam date can be changed to resemble the proper or updated exam schedule.
- What happens If I apply a exam to another class ?
The exam configurations done for a particular class, gets replicated for other classes selected. This saves the operators work time and also removes the chances of overlooking settings in the configurations.
- What different exam types are possible in Software ?
The software gives you a facility to configure not just the stipulated school exams, but you can also configure unlimited number of school internal exams and class tests. These exams / tests can be applied to a particular class or a group of classes or the entire school. Thus the module has a limitless evaluation scope of the school.
- Why is Configure Basic Setup essential for exam setup ?
Exams / Tests have many criteria for proper evaluation. The process of evaluation is automated to the extent that you feed in the marks and get the reports with all calculations - properly. To achieve this the configurations are essential. on the screens provided, the most commonly used configurations are already marked, you can change the settings if required.
- How many types of mark-sheets can be printed in the software ?
The software is compatible to CBSE, ICSE & state boards. With the implementation of CCE in schools the requirements have become vast. Along with the commonly used formats of mark sheets,software provides you with a facility to configure your own format for the mark sheet.
- What is the size of mark-sheet printed in the software ?
The mark sheets prepared by the software are on B5, A4, Legal sizes, the printing can be done in portrait or landscape orientation.
- How many Grade profiles can be made in software ?
There is no limitation on the number of grade profiles. You can prepare grade profiles depending on your requirements.
- Can I keep the grade range percentage values in decimals of 2 ?
Yes, It has become imminent to take evaluation of 10 marks, grading a score in such low range requires to maintain the grade percentages in decimal places.
- How do I know whether marks entry is completed for a particular class ?
Under Examinations > Exam mark sheet configurations, you get to see the status of the class.
- Can I send SMS using my mobile phone ?
The software is configured to use the online gateways to send SMSs, you should have an active internet connection to send SMSs.
- How many SMS can I send for FREE ?
You, get 50 SMSs at the time of registration.
- How do I add more SMSs to my box ?
To purchase SMSs email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest rates and discount sheet of SMS Packs.
- What printers can be used for printing through SURE-NG software ?
You can use any deskjet, laser, color or black & white printer.
- Can I use a dot-matrix printer ?
Yes, you can use a dot-matrix printer in the software. To get high quality print on reports we suggest you use laser printers .
- Can I print reports on both sides of the paper ?
Yes, it is a feature of the printer not the software, If you are using a normal printer, you will have to manually turn the page to print on the other side, If you are using a bi-directional printer, then you can set in the printer properties to print on both sides of the paper.
- What paper size do you suggest for printing reports ?
It is suggested to use legal size papers to print the reports. You can also use A4 size of paper, however the report printed will be shrunk to fit in the paper.
- Is it necessary to print the reports ?
NO not necessarily, you can export the reports into .pdf formats and maintain a folder for later use.
- In what languages can I print my reports ?
Reports in SURE-NG software are printed in the default language chosen at the time of basic setup. However, you can print the reports in other languages also. The report will be proper if you have entered the proper data in your choice of language.
Release & Updates
- How will I get updates if I am not having internet access on my computer ?
In case there is no internet connection, you can procure a DONGLE, connect to the internet and update the system.
- How will I come to know that there is a new update/release ?
The software will automatically prompt for the new update.
Backup & Restore
- What backup facility is present in the software ?
The system reminds you to take backup at the time of login, you can set the prompt after a series of login.
- What format of files are prepared during backup ?
The backup file created is with the extension of .xpr. These files can be restored in the software.
- Where is backup file stored ?
Once the backup is complete you can store the backup file on another drive, CD, DVD, Pen drive or any tape media.