|Bulk mail platform||Yes|
|Bulk SMS System||Yes for B2B|
|Android APP||Android Application with Market Listing|
|Lapu recharge||Complete Lapu software Enterprise solution|
|Recharge API||JBSPL EVD Base High speed API|
|Recharge Platform||Recharge through SMS, Mobie Apps & Website|
|Unlimited Creation||Retailers Distributor Super Distributors State Partner In B2B|
|Website||100+ selection of web theme|
|Dynamic Web Site||Yes|
|Services||All Mobile, DTH, Data Card & Post Paid Mobile Bills|
|SMS Platfrom||Yes for B2B|
|Admin Panel||Multi user Advance Admin Control with CMS|
|Wallet||Wallet with Virtual Balance Generation for B2B|
|Customised web site||Yes|
|Advance CMS Panel||Yes|
|Mobile App Platfrom||Yes|
|SEO support on setup||Yes|
|Dedicated Web Platform||Yes|
|Premium Theme selection||Yes|
|Dedicated Data Base||Yes|
|VMN Virtual Mobile Number||Dedicated VMN for B2B|
|White Label Generation||Yes|
|Smart Lapu Platfrom||Yes|
|channel||B2B or B2C any One|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
- How much time it takes to make a Recharge?
After receiving SMS on Incoming server number it normally takes 8-9 sec to make a recharge if there is no problem in the network other wise it will take maximum 11 sec to complete the recharge
- Is there option to B2C Recharge?
Yes, if you have a payment gateway option then you can create B2C panel for recharge, just you have to integrate the payment gateway with our online portal.
- How can I make recharge?
Recharge can be done in 5 ways:
1. For Online user Login to your account and do online recharge.
2. For SMS based recharge user can send formatted SMS from their registered Mobile number to make recharge.
3. For IM (Facebook, GTalk, Yahoo) user they can login on their account and by chatting with formatted SMS format they can make recharge.
4. For Android users they can download and install Android App on their mobile and do the recharge by using Mobile App.
5. For normal The Mobile user they can use our WAP application for doing recharge by opening the WAP website from their mobile.
- How to get refund if customer not received recharge balance?
Wrong recharge balance will be automatically refunded by the system against the SMS comes form the service provider, if no SMS comes from service provider then Admin can check and refund the balance to the customer against the wrong recharge request, there is also another option in the software if Admin set the refund time limit the after reaching that time recharge amount will be automatically refunded by the system against wrong recharge.
- Is it secure service for me and my customer?
Our online service is totally secure by the programming procedure and without knowing password login is quite impossible so do not need to worry about SQL injection or any other type of hacking procedure. Our software is also totally protected by the security system and without knowing password no one can operate the system, so you can use our total Recharge System with complete peace of mind.
- Can we Recharge CDMA or Only GSM?
Yes you can recharge CDMA service as like GSM service just you have to purchase one CDMA modem for CDMA service and the entire software will work in the CDMA service just like GSM service.
1. What is e-top up? The e-top up system allows customers to purchase pre-paid recharge without the need of a pin or a scratch card. Main Objective: To offer a new virtual alternative way of providing prepaid recharge as a complementary mechanism for traditional pin cards or Point of Sale based e-top up method.
2. What are the benefits of online recharge to the user?
a. The user can get an instant recharge anytime from any part of the world from this secure platform
b. The user can avail this service at no extra cost
c. The user can access multiple service providers any denomination and any telecom circle recharge from the site
d. The users can recharge while roaming anywhere in the world
e. This is the new emerging way of getting recharged
3. Is there any registration required for availing this service? Yes, to avail this service you need to register an RechargeItNow.com by entering the required information correctly. Please note that once you have registered with us your name primary e-mail address and date of birth cannot be modified.
4. What are the pre-requisites for this facility?
a. The Customer should be registered with RechargeItNow.com
b. The Customer should be a mobile user/DTH user
c. The Customer has a valid prepaid mobile/DTH subscription from list of service providers on the site
d. To pay for the recharge the customer should have: an internet banking user ID for bank account or
- an internet banking user ID for bank account or
- a valid credit card or
- a debit card-access or
- a valid Airtel Money account
- I have never made a purchase online from The internet before. Is it safe?
RechargeItNow.com is a secured site which uses an industry security standard called SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to encrypt your information between your computer and our website and verify that any personal information is not redirected. Thousands of Internet based transactions are secured every day by this technology. Therefore, buying online from us is completely safe.
- Will I be able to recharge my mobile/DTH immediately after registering?
Once your registration has been successfully completed, you will be able to recharge your prepaid account immediately by choosing appropriate recharge on-line and ordering it.
- If someone else finds my account information can they use it to recharge more pre-paid mobile Cards?
Your account cannot be reused without your authorization, we will always ask for your password. So keep your account and password safe.
Also, for every transaction you will need to enter your payment details directly on the server of the payment gateway provider.
RechargeIitNow.com does not maintain any history of these details and hence by having access to your account information alone a recharge cannot be bought
- When can i request for a recharge be invalid?
A request will be invalid on account of following reasons :
- Non subscriber ID/mobile number
- If you recharge a post-paid mobile number
- Subscriber ID/mobile number which does not pertain to the list of operators on site. If processed for payment the bank will debit the bank account for amount entered by you. However being invalid the request will be rejected by operator. Refund will be made to your account within 7 working days.
- What is a viewing card? How do I find my viewing card number?
A Viewing Card is a credit card sized Smart Card which contains information about the channels that the customer has subscribed to. It can be found by pressing the home button on the remote control.
- What if I do not get any confirmation message from the operator?
Once the top-up is completed, you will receive a confirmation message from the operator as well as a mail from RechargeItNow.com. In case on non-receipt of confirmation message please check the talk-time/viewing limit of your mobile phone/DTH Service. If the account balance does not increase please contact your service provider with the transaction ID provided on your email or contact us through the contact us page with the details of mobile number time and date of recharge, recharge amount and the transaction ID and we will get back to you.
- What if talk-time/viewing limit does not increase after the transaction?
The same is possible when the subscriber ID/mobile number entered is either incorrect or invalid. If the subscriber ID/mobile number is invalid refund will be made to your account within 7 working days. In case you do not receive the same within 7 working days kindly contact us.
- What kind of credit/debit cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards debit cards, cash cards and on-line banking accounts. Please refer to the payment page for details.
- Why was my credit/debit card declined?
There are multiple reasons why your credit/debit card may have been declined. Please make sure that expiry date on the credit/debit card matches the date which you have keyed in. Also please make sure that the billing address of the credit card matches the address mentioned in your account.
Also please make sure that the billing address of the credit card matches the address mentioned in your account.
Failure to exactly match any of the above mentioned information will result in a declined transaction. Please contact your bank to make sure there is no issue with your card.
- What is the CVV/CV2 / 3- digit verification number?
CVV/CV2/3-digit verification number is for your safety and security. Each transaction requires that you enter your credit cards verification number. The verification number is the last 3-digits of the number printed on the back of your credit card. This number is for verification purposes only and will not be stored.
- How do I know if the system has charged my credit card the exact amount I entered?
As the transaction is completed the system will instantaneously send you an e-mail to your registered e-mail ID with the transaction details. In addition to this you can see the details on our site by clicking on to My Account button.
- How can I change my password?
Once you login to your account, click on the link My Account. Now click on the CHANGE PASSWORD button and you will be able to change your password by first entering the old password and then the new desired password. You also need to confirm the new password. Please note that your name primary e-mail address and date of birth (DOB) cannot be modified after registration.
- I forgot my password. What can I do?
In case you forget your password go to our website. Click on My Account button. Click on the link forgot password and enter the required information correctly. Once you have entered the required information correctly and submitted it if with your new temporary password will be delivered to your primary email address. It is advised to change your temporary password by clicking on the link given in the mail.
- How to claim for the refund in case of an invalid transaction?
Please go to our contact us page and fill in the refund form given on our website and submit it. The refund will be made to your account within 7 working days. Please note that refunds will only be made after verification. Refund will be made in cases where the payment gateway provider has already debited your account but the recharge has not been done for one of the following reasons:
- a. Network failure during recharge process
- b. The Transaction is declined due to any technical error by the telecom service provider
- Important note:
- In case you have entered a wrong number or ID which is a valid number otherwise and a recharge has been delivered, no refund will be issued.
- All the refunds will be subject to confirmation by the telecom service provider/DTH service provider for not having updated the talk time or validity.
- For tariff related issues, please contact the service provider directly.
- Any request for the change in tariff plan after the successful recharge will need to be made directly with the service provider. No refund will be granted in such a case.
- How can I change my account information?
Once you log on to the site, click on the My Account button. You will be able to change your account information by clicking the Edit Profile button there. Please note that your name primary e-mail address and date of birth (DOB) cannot be modified after registration.
- Whom should I contact in case of any tariff related problems?
In case of any tariff related problems, please contact your respective service provider on their customer care number.
- How to register at this site?
To register at our website as a customer you can click on Sign up and fill up the registration form by submitting your Name, e-mail Id, Mobile Number, Address, City and pin code etc and click on proceed. Then you will receive your user name, password and RPIN on your mobile.
- Can I recharge any number at this website?
Yes, You can recharge your any prepaid mobile, DTH and Data Card at our website.
- How can I recharge my mobile?
- Step 1: Login your online account
- Step 2: Choose login type as customer, Fill User name and password then click on Log In.
- Step 3: Click on Recharge by Gateway.
- Step 4: Choose a Payment Method Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and EMI.
- Step 5: Select your card type.
- Step 6: Enter the Name of Card.
- Step 7: Enter your Card Number.
- Step 8: Enter CVV number (You can check your three digits CVV number at backside of your card).
- Step 9: Enter Expiry Date.
- Step 10: Click on Pay Now. After that you will be redirected to your bank's website.
- Step 11: Fill your card information. Don't refresh and reload the bank page. After successful payment you will get your recharge instantly. You can check the status of your order in your recharge report.
- What to do If my account has been debited but not got recharge?
In case you haven't received your recharge after successful payment it must got failure. We will add that money in your online Wallet. You can check the same amount in your online Wallet.
- How can I recharge from my Online Wallet?
You can select recharge by wallet option and place an order for same or less than wallet amount to any number.
- Would I get refund for my Online Wallet balance?
It is not possible yet. You can only recharge your number for same number or other number with wallet amount only. Refund for wallet amount is not available yet.
- Whom to contact if my money has been debited, not got recharge or amount not added to my Online Wallet?
In this case you can contact our helpdesk email@example.com. We will check about your query with payment gateway. If found charged than we will send a refund request to payment gateway. The refund must be processed within 10-15 days, according to bank procedure.
- Can I do recharge by SMS?
Yes, If you have amount in your Online Wallet, you can place an order offline from your registered mobile number. To place an order by SMS follow the procedure:
- Step 1: In Your Mobile Go To: Message: Write Message.
- Step 2: Type: [Operator_Code]space[Mobile_No]A[Amount] and Send it to: (Mobile Number)
Balance Check: Type: CB and Send it to :9044433555
- How to become Online Distributor/Retailer?
can join us as our business partner. We are offering Single Sim Recharge facility to our business partner. If you want to start local business in your town or territory. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or helpline number 9318771777.
- What is the Margin?
We are providing flat margin up to 3% to our business partners.
- Whom to contact for any query?
Any query related to your recharge or business query please send a mail to us at email@example.com or helpline number: 02786641010