Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
FAQ Of Shopping Cart
- What is different between E-Shop, E-Superstore and E-Market?
-E-Shop is a piece of e-commerce portal on a web server that allows to select items for eventual purchase.
-E-Superstore is a form of electronic commerce, which allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet using the portal.
-E-Supermarket is a “perfect plan" which we have devised for you to set-up your super online store.
- Does the shopping cart support inventory tracking?
Yes, it will even notify you when inventory is getting low. Additionally, you can create custom messages to display when items are out of stock.
- What kind of payment gateways are supported?
- Can I set up my own shipping method based on weight / price / number or items ordered?
Yes, using a custom payment method you can create shipping rates based on weight, price, base plus weight, quantity and more.
- Can the cart support noncredit-cart and offline payment methods?
Yes, the cart supports phone, fax, mail, secure credit card storage and more.
- How does the cart determine sales tax?
- How much database information can my system handle?
The system will support unlimited number of products
- I sell a wide variety of products. Will I have to add each one individually?
No. The Cart import feature allows you to upload your entire product database at once. You can also use this feature to import your user, order and translation databases.
- How multi-vendor registration had been done?
The Vendor can send request from your website and you can approve his request as per you’re your barometer.
- Do all vendors able to access admin control?
Vendors will be provided different panel and he is being provided features he required.
- Do I able to modify my theme of Cart?
Yes, there is an option available in your admin panel from where you can change themes as per your requirement.
- Does cart generate any report?
Yes, the cart will generate many different reports related to sales and traffic, Customer Related report, Purchase Report, Purchase Status Report
- I want to accept credit cards through my store, do I need a merchant account?
- Can I customize the code?
The Cart is built using PHP / MySQL, which is considered to be the programming language of the internet. Almost any developer with PHP experience can make customizations to your cart. If you need help, you may Contact us.
- Can I insert HTML code into order page
Of course! Your CornerStoneCart.com system allows you to put HTML code at the top and bottom of every order page you create
- Is there a quick-buy feature or do customer need to register?
You have complete control over how the customer purchases your products. You can select One-Page Checkout or traditional, require them to register or checkout without registration, you also have the ability to add / remove additional fields in the checkout process.
- Is there a quick-buy feature, or do customer need to register?
With our cart, you have complete control over how the customer purchases your products. You can select One-Page Checkout or traditional, require them to register or checkout without registration, you also have the ability to add / remove additional fields in the checkout process
- Cart is search engine friendly?
Yes, Cart software is completely search engine friendly and designed to get optimum results in the major search engines. The SEO add-on, which allows you to automatically create dynamic URLs from static ones, is integrated with Cart. The enabled add-on may elevate the ranking of your web site in a search engine listing. We also recommend adding meta tags and keywords to all pages of your store.
- Does your cart collect any statistical data?
Cart software collects a wide range of statistics covering various aspects of store attendance. Analyzing this information allows store administrators to make necessary improvements and maximize storage efficiency.
- On what operating systems does CS-Cart run?
The software works well on Windows and Unix-like operating systems (Linux, FreeBSD).
- What browsers does CS-Cart work with?
It works with all major web browsers, including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera and Safari, among others.
- Does your cart provide live and accurate shipping quotes?
- Can I use Website Store as a standalone website?
Cart Software is extremely powerful as a stand-alone site. It enables you to manage every aspect of your website information as well as all product, shipping, payment and checkout information through the one web based admin panel.
- Can I have e-mail account with my Shopping cart?
Yes, you get an email account and can purchase unlimited email accounts
- Will there any alert for new orders?
For every order to your online store, you can select to have both email and SMS notification.
- Can Customer log in to the website and view their order?
It has a built in feature that allows customers to log into their own administration page. From here, they can view order history, status, invoices and more.
- What are the security features of transaction?
- How do I know that how my store is ranking and where most traffic come from?
The Shopping cart has tracking facilities to log where your traffic is coming from, the details of those visitors and when they are on your site.